What is it?
An innovative new mower.
The Cub Cadet RZT S Zero is a new plug-in electric zero turn mower. Like other mowers in Cub Cadet's RZT S series it's very easy to run, with steering wheel controlled four-wheel steering. But with this electric mower, mowing is so much easier because you don't have to worry about starting and maintaining a gas engine. No other mower is like it.
A truly ZERO zero-turn.
Zero turn mowers are so called because they can "turn on a dime". The Cub Cadet RZT S Zero can perform zero turns as well as any. But it also offers some bonus zeros, as you can see in the list below:
This zero-turn adds some bonus "Zeros"
- Zero gas engines
- Zero engine noise
- Zero gasoline gallons
- Zero emissions pollution
- Zero cumbersome lap-bars
- Zero filters to change
- Zero oil
- Zero oil disposal issues
- Zero engine heat
- Zero belts to change
- Zero maintenance worries
- Zero compromise
How does it work?
It doesn't consume gasoline. It's powered by an electric charge. You simply plug it into a standard wall outlet to charge overnight (about 10 to 16 hours for a full recharge), then drive it out to mow the yard. A 48 volt power system provides no-fade energy for at least an hour of mowing.
Two direct drive brushless motors power the drive wheels. Speed is controlled with a foot pedal. The Zero can travel at infinitely variable speeds up to 6 mph. Two more electric motors spin the blades on the 42" wide mowing deck. These electric motors are much quieter than a gasoline engine, so you don't have to worry about disturbing the neighbors.
When mowing, you can discharge the grass out the side of the deck, or mulch it back into the turf with an optional mulch kit. A dual-mode control gives extra power (blade boost) for the mulching mode.
- Steering wheel controlled four-wheel steering
- 42" twin-blade Signature Cut mower deck
- Electric blade engagement
- 4 anti-scalping deck wheels
- 8 cutting height positions, 1.5" to 4"
- Infinitely variable speeds up to 6 mph
- Reverse mode for mowing while backing up
- Comfortable high-back adjustable seat
- Electric cruise control
- Minimum 60 minutes runtime
- 4 batteries, (48 volt system)
- Smart Charger system included
- Reaches full charge in 10 to 16 hours
- Powerful brushless electric motors
- Mowing modes: (1) Normal, (2) Blade boost for mulching
- Cast iron front caster mounts
- Full length steel frame, 12 gauge steel
- Cup holder
- SmartJet deck washing system
- Systems indicator lights in dashboard
- Electrical systems are UL compliant, ANSI certified
- Optional Accessories: mulch kit, hitch
- 3 year/120 hour limited warranty
Now Available for Purchase!
The new Cub Cadet RZT S Zero has arrived. Want to be the first to own and operate this unique unit in your neighborhood? Contact us to order your mower.
Cub Cadet has selected a special group of talented Cub Cadet Independent Retailers to offer this innovating and exciting product. Shank's Lawn Equipment LLC is the sole authorized dealer for the Cub Cadet RZT-S Zero electric zero turn mower in central Pennsylvania, Western Maryland and Berkeley County, West Virginia. We're conveniently located only a mile from Interstate 81 Exit 10 near Chambersburg, PA. We are a short drive from Harrisburg, PA; Hagerstown, MD; Frederick, MD and Martinsburg, WV. Contact us with any questions you may have about the Cub Cadet RZT-S ZERO electric mower.
Cub Cadet Electric Mower | Cub Cadet Plug In Electric Mower